 Off-Topic / Debate / 177
Re: My version -- The meaning of CHRISTmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:40:58 GMT

celebrating cristmas becuse of Christ, since I'm a muslim (1)?. Being a
muslim (or simply not being a christian) and simply stating that, is a
strike to your beliefs?...

Anthropological analysis, by someone who might be indifferent to the
religions of the past societies they were studying, would possibly
conclude that both Christianity and Islam were merely evolutionary
mutations of Judaism, or a schism based on an event that might cause
disagreement. The split being Christ.....Christians believing
Christ as a saviour, Muslims believing in Christ being a prophet, and
not much else, and Jews not acknowledging him as being much of anything.....
Both evolutionary splits evolving differently based on the cultural
and environmental factors that cause most evolutionary trends in the
1st place.