 Off-Topic / Debate / 167
Re: My version -- The meaning of CHRISTmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 02:59:58 GMT

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:11:02 GMT, "Steve Berry" <steveb@codenet.net>
wrote:
If you study history, you'll find that Santa Claus (St. Nicholas), gift giving

*declining to go into religious debates*

Might I just add that historically, Sanata Claus, or rather Saint
Nicholas, doesn't go with Christmas? His day is celebrated on 5
december, the day before the anniversary of his death. Please keep him
out of christmasy debates :)

Jasper