 Off-Topic / Debate / 16604
Re: Bye, bye Argentina! (was Re: USA soccer team at the World Cup -- everyone shocked!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steffan Davies writes:
Abmisal performance by the Argentinian team!!!  Mind you, Italy were lucky
to stay in the game courtesy of Ecuador beating Croatia (who beat Italy in
an earlier match).

Eheheheh... I have some pics that can explain *why* Argentina lost ;-)
(I can e-mail them upon request)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watch tomorrow's match between Portugal and
South Korea. That will be interesting, to see the group's favourite
*struggling* to become second... :-/
At least the team played a little bit better against Poland than against the
US. Not quite there yet, though - let's wait and see what they manage to do now.

Pedro (off to see "The Machine", in a strange coincidence)