 Off-Topic / Debate / 16558
Re: USA soccer team at the World Cup....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steffan Davies writes:

EAT IT PORTUGAL!!!!!!   : )P

Easy there, champ.  There are some Portuguese who read LUGNET and I'm sure they
feel badly enough having lost to the lowly Americans.

We Americans *don't* take our soccer that seriously, so lighten up, Francis;-)

-John