 Off-Topic / Debate / 16410
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 05:49:52 GMT

Matt,
    If you're getting revenge on Wal-Mart for screwing your account in their
computers, then that's understandable.  (I'm all for revenge on the morons of
the world.)  If you're falshback-inducing experience was somewhere else though,
and you just picked Wal-Mart at random, then I'd have to agree with John.
    Let's say the Wal-Mart you went to WAS the store that deserved what they
got.  They don't know you bought the Slave I's at Target, and they probably
don't know you're the one who they messed up the account on.  Trading another
store's merchandice to get back at them for messing up your account is just
fighting chaos with chaos.  Write them a annonymous letter telling them what
you did and why.  Don't sign it or put any return address.  Let me tell you,
the feeling you get when YOU know that THEY know that their own crappy service
has turned around and bit them in the butt, and they can't do anything about it
is just sooooo satisfying.      Not that I've ever DONE that. : )
    On the other hand, if you're just swindling stores at random to get more
LEGO, then go look at yourself in the mirror, say "Shame shame Matt," and don't
do it again.