 Off-Topic / Debate / 16405
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 02:46:37 GMT

John, we obviously have a moral gap here.  But I will say this:  You and I
both get treated like dirt in customer service lines.  We both wait
patiently for a sales associate to help us, to no avail.  We frown in
disgust when forced to use their restrooms.  We wade through the proper
channels to get results and what, in fact, do we get?  We get, "This
register is closed!"
Or, "You have to go to the other desk for that!"  There's always the "I'm
going on break."  How about "You can't open another account if you already
have one open."
    "But I closed it three months ago."
    "Our computer still shows it open."
    "But I closed it three months ago."
    "Our computer still shows it open."
    "BUT I CLOSED IT THREE MONTHS AGO!!!!!"
    "Our computer still shows it open."

You know exactly how I feel, don't you?  I'm done arguing.  I'm sorry if I
offended you or any other LUGNET members.

Sincerely, your ostracized scumbag, Matt

.