 Off-Topic / Debate / 16408
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 04:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Courtney writes:
*BIG BIG SIGH*
[...]
What I'm most frustrated at is the people on here who think its their duty
to dissect each and every person's actions.[...]

No offense, Tim, but that's what you're doing right now. And you should know
from experience that you're probably starting another argument.

Those people are so unlikely to change...

And as much as I (personally) may not care for it, a certain amount of noise
in any community is to be expected.

I can promise you, I'll be doing what I can to keep arguments and bickering
from getting out of hand. I've been discussing a new policy over in .admin
that will likely be written up and announced soon.

hang in there.

-Suz