 Off-Topic / Debate / 15884
Re: A hypothetical economics question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:01:30 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Please show me where I have EVER stated that I pay much heed at all to
the Bible. I really would hardly consider myself a Christian either,

I thought you were always off to church and such...my mistake.

Yes, I do go to church on a regular basis. Of course some of my fellow
congregants very vehemently deny they go to church. I happen to find
that church is a pretty good description of what I go to on Sunday even
though the beliefs of my religion don't match the average "church"
goers.

I'm going to bail on the rest of this debate because I just don't have
the detailed economic knowledge to debate the points. Maybe I'm just
brainwashed but I just don't see how we would have all the good things
we have in life without debt, and without the large corporations and
wealthy people which have arisen as a result.

Frank