 Off-Topic / Debate / 1567
Re: The Americans are gonna destroy the Earth!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:40:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Markassius wrote:

I don't know the name of the author eitehr, but I believe the book was
called "Ring of Fire". Great book!

Must be more than one, that's not it. I think it is a single word title
that is something similar to "Singularity". It has a picture of a sphere
on the cover (and no, it is NOT by that hack, Michael Crichton... his
last good book was Andromeda Strain).

Did you read "Jurassic Park", or "Disclosure"?  If you want to rant on a
hack, how about Stephen King or that Goosebumps fellow RL Stine?

-John

Sounds like I need to scare up a copy of the one you mention, though.

lugnet.