 Off-Topic / Debate / 1568
Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:00:46 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

As I've said before, I feel that if people are debating whether the post
office can be privatized, they've conceded the easier to privatize
things, and if they're debating whether police and defense can be,
they've conceded EVERYTHING else, as those are the very hardest.

I think environmental protection and animal "rights" are harder than
defense to privatize.  In fact, I think defense is relatively easy.
Probably easier than roads.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks