 Off-Topic / Debate / 1559
Re: The Americans are gonna destroy the Earth!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:12:13 GMT

Thanks for the link. This whole story (right down to it being set at
Brookhaven) sounds eerily similar to an SF story I read where a
singularity was formed (complete with an entire universe inside of it)
thanks to some very energetic particles.

The author's name escapes me at the moment but he's a physicist (not
Brin), I think.

Carbon 60 wrote:

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/99/07/18/stinwenws02029.html?999

Need I say more...