 Off-Topic / Debate / 1595
Re: The Americans are gonna destroy the Earth!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:46:10 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Yes!!! Here's my contribution!

http://www.geocitie.com/~legoguy712/my-suburban.jpg

Corrected URL - http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/my-suburban.jpg

You should try driving a real truck, not something small.   :)
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/jpg/my-truck.jpg

Scott Sanburn

Carbon 60 wrote:

http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/99/07/18/stinwenws02029.html?999