 Off-Topic / Debate / 15271
Re: We're all Anoraks on this bus (was Sadness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 04:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason J. Railton writes:

Not biting today, huh Loz?

BTW, Every AFOL I know (and some that reject the label but are AFOLs anyway)
is an Anorak. So what?

I'd never heard the term except to describe the jacket thingy until today!
Man, I need a life!

Almost as big a flop as my one about trainheads
doing better buildings than the townies.

If you want to start an argument you have to say something CONTROVERSIAL.

Seppo's usually good for a few posts...

That one is so obviously true it doesn't merit comment. :-)

No comment!

Merry Christmas all!

ROSCO