 Off-Topic / Debate / 15257
Re: Man, you lot are sad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:08:00 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:Gorw1C.Mu8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Haven't hung around lugnet much of late.
Thought I would have a browse through off-topic to see what was happening since the Scott and Larry show.

Why must every thread here end up ending up as a debate on religion or sexuality?

You lot don't get out much, do you?
Except to go to church I guess.

Sad or what?

What a load of anoraks. (sorry - guess only the Brits will get this)

Seasons greetings
Lawrence

Not biting today, huh Loz?  Almost as big a flop as my one about trainheads
doing better buildings than the townies.  Do these things just not carry
across the language barrier?

Hi Jason

Trying to buck the trend eh?
Your reply should have questioned my religion or sexuality :-)

My  wife says we are a bunch of anoraks (but still does the catering)

Was hoping to find a day over xmas to photograph my buildings, and start a new castle

see you soon
lawrence