 Off-Topic / Debate / 15260
Re: We're all Anoraks on this bus (was Sadness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason J. Railton writes:

Not biting today, huh Loz?

BTW, Every AFOL I know (and some that reject the label but are AFOLs anyway)
is an Anorak. So what?

Okay, this here Bozo is ignorant.  I thought an anorak was some kind of warm
jacket from L.L. Bean.

Almost as big a flop as my one about trainheads
doing better buildings than the townies.

If you want to start an argument you have to say something CONTROVERSIAL.
That one is so obviously true it doesn't merit comment. :-)

You mean like the editors of Time magazine selling out and calling Giuliani
Person of the Year because they didn't have the *ahem* guts to give Bin Laden
the label?  I mean, come on, if Stalin could make it in 1941 and you-know-who
in 1938....

Maggie C.