 Off-Topic / Debate / 14817
Re: Conspiracy theories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 04:42:21 GMT

That's one of the million dollar questions, and we may have to content
ourselves with "the passengers appear to have disrupted the hijackers' plan
which then resulted in the crash of the plane."  It doesn't seem likely that
we'll ever have a perfect picture of what went on.

Was there not a news item reporting that debris from that plane had landed
same way before the actual impact site?

  I haven't heard that, actually.  Do you know of a web cite?
  On the other hand, the more recent Airbus crash in Queens did involve several
debris sites for the tail rudder, the engines, and the main body.

     Dave!