 Off-Topic / Debate / 14564
  Re: Wanted

(...) Why? Do you even know what we are talking about here, Sproat? I throw your own advice right back at you! If you want to defend Larry, go ahead, but don't tell me to "shut the hell up". If anyone should "shut the hell up", it should be Larry. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) I was unaware you were packed in my suitcase and on the road with me, or living with me in my house when I am home. Failing that you really have *no idea* what I spend my free time on, really. *All* my free time here? *Hardly*. And I hardly (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

Wow... A lot of B.S. As usual... (...) When have I insulted the contributions of others on a regular basis? Go to .space, or .build, and you'll see how much I am in awe of some of the builders. (...) Wow, am I supposed to be impressed by the amount (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

snip (...) Never. (...) (URL) Larry, he hasn't, he has said the oposite, and I KNOW that I missed a few. -Geordan- snip (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) If you'll be so kind as to check the dates of those posts, compared to the ones I posted? more than a years diference, nuf said, -Geordan- snip (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

If I can be so kind? Don't make me laugh. Could YOU be so kind and check the names on the posts....yep same person. Mladen does some really nice work but can be hot tempered and irration at times. I'm not saying all the time, but on occasion. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Sorry, i'm a comedian by nature. Could YOU be so kind and check (...) Sure, ....yep same person. Indeed, but what do you not understand about a years diference between posts?!?!?! Mladen is NOT like that anymore, it is pointless to try and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Mladen, Firstly, this isn't "us" against "them". I couldn't care less about the Larry vs. Scott crapola, nor do I have any positive feelings for the little cabal you're trying to assemble. This is about some INDIVIDUAL whose actions are again (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

As I don't feel like checking out all of Mladen's past posts within the past year, I'll take you're word for Mladen's posts. Like I said(or meant to say), I'm not trying to attack Mladen or you, but I wanted to point out that Mladen has a history of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

Quote the Sticker: "Ask a Teenager - They know everything" Santosh (whos happy at not being a know-it-all teenie bopper) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Good one! Mladen now officially has a Free Pass from me, per Eric's request. He can do anything or say anything he likes about me or anyone else and I will do my level best to just ignore it. His own words are refutation enough, really, at (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Oh, sorry, I think I took it the wrong way. :-/ but I wanted to point out that (...) oh ok, again, my bad, sorry bout' that! And I'd like to mention, especially to those that think that I'd be (...) Keep trying! It takes a while,(took me a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

Best to ignore them, or else they see the smallest portion of attention and then break into epics of bad teenage angst poetry. Santosh (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Wanted

(...) That is not the point. The point is that the community is not 100% with the way you contribute. Nobody doubts your intend, only the manner. Read Eric's words again: "Please understand that while you may have sufficient logic and a decent head (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)