 Off-Topic / Debate / 13037
Re: From a mailing list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello Larry,

Flame me if you want but I thought it an interesting perspective.

That's directed at those who in the past have flamed me for posting stuff I
get in my email, not at you....

Why should I flame you? This idea just takes the approach I was trying to
advocate to the extreme, and I like the idea a lot!

Oh, well I didn't post it because I agreed with it 100%. I posted it because
I think a wide variety of voices need to be heard.

I'm all for sending leaflets and for ensuring we do a good job of
humanitarian aid. I'm just not so sure I want to see DVD players sent when I
can't seem to find the time or money to get one myself.