 Off-Topic / Debate / 13036
Re: From a mailing list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:49:38 GMT

Hello Larry,

Flame me if you want but I thought it an interesting perspective.

Why should I flame you? This idea just takes the approach I was trying to
advocate to the extreme, and I like the idea a lot! The good thing about it
is: If it doesn't work, it still costs less and carries less risk than any
other alternative that currently is being discussed by our political
leaders. I am not sure how much we should rely on electricity being
available, though ... so the laptops and video players thing may get a bit
too far.

Greetings

Horst