 Off-Topic / Debate / 10998
Re: McViegh is no Libertarian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:48:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Snipping all but one statement away to make a key point.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Tracey writes:

<begin quote> (from a mass murderer)

My one main problem with the "veg" movement (besides the fact that I
am libertarian)

Judge outcomes not statements...

that's a good policy....

This creature is no more libertarian than Scott Arthur is. Maybe he forgot
the pledge he signed about not initiating the use of force? Maybe he didn't
actually sign it and just wants to claim to be something he never joined? Or
maybe he's just nutty about the small stuff as well as the big stuff.

Whichever it is, Timothy McVeigh was no libertarian, you can be sure of that.

I'm curious if the "veg" movement and libertarianism are mutually
exclusive?  I believe you said in a previous thread that you tried to
switch your diet once, so I don't think so...  just wondering.

-chris
++Lar