 Off-Topic / Debate / 10590
Re: A Jeffers factoid or two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 10:50:15 GMT

I hear what you are saying Larry. I few months ago I would have agreed.
However, now that Bush is in power I am not so sure. Events last week show
that perheps there is a difference between the the big 2:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1355000/1355281.stm

Jeffers may well have saved the US $60bn tax dollars... but I doubt it.

Scott A

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

They are saying that there ought to be a difference between the parties?
What a novel idea! :-)

No, the impression I got was that the author preferred the Demopublican
Party.

Sigh. Sorry for reading that too quickly the first time and getting all
excited over nothing... Ho hum, more of the same.

I think there should be only two car companies, GM and Ford, and that they
ought to share all their engineering and designs so that they make the exact
same cars, except for the badging.

Sounds silly, doesn't it?

++Lar