 Off-Topic / Debate / 10579
Re: A Jeffers factoid or two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:43:58 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
This is the

That should read "This is the most for any state, absolutely or
proportionately". Sorry!

Our paper had an editorial yesterday which lambasted Jeffers for doing this.
The author felt that it was important for the Rebublican party to have
liberals and the Democratic party to have conservatives, to the point that
independants weaken the parties.

They are saying that there ought to be a difference between the parties?
What a novel idea! :-)

No, the impression I got was that the author preferred the Demopublican
Party.

Frank