 Off-Topic / Debate / 10120
  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) I probably will have more to say later. For now: - Statisticial analysis of census data seems to indicate that inter-xxxx is on the upswing at least in the US, across all types of xxxx but that the rate of increase varies by type of xxxx (1). (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) <nod> That's what common sense would say, yep. Good to know common sense is right again. ;-) (...) OK, but what if someone is standing between a crossroads, trying to decide between two people they know to make the relation deeper. One of them (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Keep in mind that mature love is the culmination of shared interests and experiences, in short love is made not found. Compatibility and common interests are what attract people to each other, but ultimately the decision to commit to someone (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Agreed. Initial attraction is great but unless you have a basis of trust, understanding etc. to build on, there are not many places you can go from there. (...) Interesting point. (...) Well, being a romantic, I believe in one true love. (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) It could be a good argument for polygamy/polyandry. ;) Jeff (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) You know the punishment for polygamy is more than one mother-in-law. Scott (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Well, thats as good an argument against it as I've ever heard. ;D Jeff (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Not if they're sisters or brothers.... :-) :-) Frank (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

I feel lucky - I get along with my mom-in-law VERY well. In fact, in some ways, better than my mom. I'm not saying I don't get along with my mother, I do, I'm just saying in SOME ways, my mom-in-law thinks along the same vein as I do whereas my (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) That's pretty funny, because my M-I-L is the same way. My In-laws sent me the the UCS X-Wing for X-Mas. How's that for good relationships? :^D ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

Yeah, my mom-in-law just sends money, since she KNOWS I'll find the best price on Lego ;-) (...) Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)