 Off-Topic / Debate / *26016 (-10)
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I473CK.1uzM@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe truth in your, as usual, twisted, bigotted, totally-intolerant-t...Y-like-you mind, but I'm strictly hetero, and I certainly don't find homo/bi repulsive. Just not (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Whichever hand was closer. Or whichever had a mitt on ;-) I catch with either hand equally well. But while "left-handed", I can only throw accurately right-handed. So I pretty much ended up catching LH, so that I wouldn't have to catch RH, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) They tried, they REALLY tried with me in school. But I'm more stubborn than any teacher I've ever run into, and my left-handedness won out ;-) Then again, I can write semi-legibly with my right hand if given time. About the only things I can't (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) It's all useless. LGBT people can't seem to feel accepted in society unless they subdivide themselves into therapy groups. I'll still accept them, lavender bricks or not, and look upon their creations with the same eyes (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

I've had time to read and reread and reread this post and I'd like to add a few comments further, if I may. "Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) No one is unwelcome at Lugnet, not even Richard (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Genetics and SF (was Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) I've only read a couple of full-length novels that were originally published as short stories or novellas. Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card) comes immediately to mind (and I've recently discovered a copy of the original novella at the local (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  It's time to move on from all this homophobic nonsense and start bashing Bush again!

BUSH: "We will not negotiate with terrorists." Is (URL) this> a coincidence, or is it the start of a slippery slope? (URL) When> she was caught just over 1 year ago: "She is said to have carried out work on germs that cause botulism poisoning and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) This admin (not moderator, we don't have moderators at LUGNET) appreciates your concern and thanks you for your flexibility and willingness to work within the system. However (1) the decision to request a cancel rests with *you*, not the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) re-education? oh, i see...anyone who disagrees with the homosexual agenda is "uneducated". nice retort. i think i've heard that one before in elementary school: "if you don't play my game, then you're stupid!". perhaps you need more exposur to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) If a moderator thinks that that message *was* too graphic, you hereby have my request to cancel it. Kevin (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact