 Off-Topic / Debate / 26009
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:42:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Wilson wrote:
ps generally: are we getting too graphic here even for debate?

If a moderator thinks that that message *was* too graphic, you hereby have my
request to cancel it.

This admin (not moderator, we don't have moderators at LUGNET) appreciates your
concern and thanks you for your flexibility and willingness to work within the
system.

However (1) the decision to request a cancel rests with *you*, not the admins.
If an admin makes the call, that's editorial control, even if you said it was OK
to make that call. In order to avoid editorial control (because LUGNET does not
censor) the decision needs to come from the originator of the post.

So it's your decision....

Hope that helps clear things up and helps you out. Apologies if it seems like
the point just got belabored a bit.

1 - except in extremely rare cases, as discussed previously