 Off-Topic / Debate / 26008
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.nntp, Jason Coronado wrote:

   lugnet is just another facet of e-society (or society, for that matter) that the homosexual agenda has permeated (as if we are not bombarded with it enough through the media).

Jason, we’ll know when you’ve been “bombarded with it” enough when you accept homosexuality as a perfectly acceptable alternative to the majority sexual preference. Until that time, you need more exposure...even re-education.

Chris

re-education? oh, i see...anyone who disagrees with the homosexual agenda is “uneducated”. nice retort. i think i’ve heard that one before in elementary school: “if you don’t play my game, then you’re stupid!”. perhaps you need more exposur to the fact that there will always be people who will never accept your views.