 Off-Topic / Debate / *25701 (-10)
  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Are you suggesting that having drawn spiritual support on 9-11-2001, as millions of Christians did [1], from a God who is coincidentally shared with two other major religions essentially means they supported the terrorist attacks? Wow, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?

(...) How about this-- I didn't write it on Sept 11th (in my time zone), so your point is moot AFAIAC JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.

(...) How can it? CBS refuses to release it for scrutiny! And besides, they only have photocopies... (...) Did they even check the veracity of the memos? Their supposed "expert" is even distancing himself from them! It's hack journalism at best. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.

(...) Not so much an attack as a rib. Why defend a sinking, stinking, garbage barge? (...) I wish I were! It appears to be the easiest job around these days;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) The Village People are gay!? (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) That was never really a concern to me. Nothing in the original post stated that as an intention, nor did I assume it would be. (...) Indeed. I never really thought of it as something relevant to the art of building with Lego. True it may (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Fair and Balanced, as always.

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:I43pKt.LII@lugnet.com... (...) Bah! At least they're ever mentioned by the media either one. Show me a single poll by a major news outlet that lists a "third party" candidate as an option. (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) why, oh why do we always have to have a "gay side" to everything in society? isn't it enough that we see homosexuality in all forms of media on a daily basis? how does anyone corellate sexual orientation with lego building? it doesn't make (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I agree with you Allister. If there was a gay newsgroup on LUGNET, and someone posted sexual material (of whatever preference), then that would be in violation of the TOS. But if people posting to a gay LUGNET newsgroup never mentioned (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Microsoft and IBM in secret plot?

(...) No, but as far as I'm concerned you still haven't properly addressed that ill timed and extremely insensitive (URL) worthless> comment. (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact