 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2428
Re: Bad News for Richard's Wallet (was Re: New Dragons Sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:21:16 GMT

<snip>

Looks like there are a few additional Dragons sets on the near horizon.  Check
them out here:
http://www.megabloks.com/eng/products/browse.php?subCat=3

I see the "Wizard's Strong Box" and "Wizard's Sea Assault" for starters, and
then there are the "Summon," "Unleash," and "Bane" sets.

Dave!

The 'Wizard's Sea Assalt' set looks like the Iron Raider's (9252) with a
differant number, (Sea Asault set looks like an exact match). I still want the
Sea Asault set, in whatever form it comes in.

I do possess all the 'Elements' sets that they have out right now, and I got to
open the 9651. In fact, once X-mas arrives I'll have all the sets I believe are
available (through normal US markets) to be "caught up" completely. Not counting
(now) these new sets on the horizon.

Looks like I'll be after a few more Dragons sets (my wife is going to go totally
bonkers, I just know it, if they keep producing more of these things and I keep
buying them). Did you see 'Radiax' and 'Solaris'? 2 more sets close to the new
style dragons from 'Fire & Ice'. Looks like they are sold seperately (just wish
that they sold the wall elements seperately), without any other pieces (no
architechture pieces at all).

They really know how to hurt a guy. I see 7 "new" sets.

C-ya!
Rich