 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2421
Re: New Dragons Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:45:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard W. Schamus wrote:
<snip>

Hee!  Out of curiosity, do you know which ones you're missing?

Yes I do... the 4 new ones that you reported on, 9858 (Dragon Mountain), and
9887 (Fire Storm Fortress).

Is that the one with the piston-based "ice breath" system?  If so, my local
Value City has a few on the shelves for $19.99 (a minor discount, but at least
it's something.)

Hope this is of use!

Dave!