 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2380
Re: New Dragons Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:44:15 GMT

<snip>

Upon further reflection, I realized that these sets were familiar; I don't know
why I never mentioned them before.

This site: http://www2.mailorderexpress.com/index.asp has info on them.  Do a
search for "bloks" and you'll get a nice listing of these and other sets.  I
found these on page 2 of the search results.

Still, the two-pack does indeed look like it might be a KB exclusive.
Unfortunately, my local store doesn't have them, but right now its stock of
MegaBloks is pitifully small.

Thanks again for the news!

Dave!

Wow! Apparently the UK gets a differant selection of sets and what's actually in
them. Just looking at the version shown for 9891 "Vorgan Stronghold" I don't
recognize anything about that set from what I have...

Ok, if you don't count the Euro (UK) version of the Sea Dragon in set #9873
(alt "Vorgan Attack") and the other two sets, (#9653 Dragon Raiders Outpost
Attack, & 9652 Dragon Raiders Sea Assault), I'm down to the 4 transparent sets
and the Dragon Mountain set #9858). Makes me wonder what else was produced for
the UK (Euro) that didn't become available in the America's through any other
outlet. I'm just glad that these 2 (9650 & 9651) made it out.  Hmmm... wondering
what to do now...

C-ya!
Rich