 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2429
Re: Review of MB 9962
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:

   The 9962 includes a new 6x6 plate without corner also in black and dark gray. Another great new piece is a 45-degree 1x2 slope brick with studs on the slope. This is hard to describe, but it’s one and two-thirds bricks tall, and the studded-slope surface is the same size as a 1x2 plate. The 9962 includes four in dark gray, and already I can think of numerous uses for them. Yet another new piece is a modified 2x2 round brick that fits onto the standard MegaBloks axle pin better than existing 2x2 rounds (which has always been a pet peeve for me), and the set includes two of these in dark gray. The other new element is a landing strut (three in dark gray) that accommodates a smaller wheel than previous struts. This is likewise hard to describe, but it’s a welcome addition.

Here’s a rendering of several of these pieces, minus the landing strut. Super nifty!

Dave!