 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 2051
Re: Any finds at Target?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
I have hit two Targets in the past two days. The clearance aisles were not
packed with Lego as I had hoped.

What have you found?

Bryan

In the Bay Area, I've been to 4 Target store, and gotten some good deals, and
passed up some OK ones.

Hellfire droids are down to $34.22, only found 1 AT-TE and bought it. Lots of
pod racers minis at $2.68

One store had a few hockey sets on sale (30%) and a few other finds, but the
real score was the Mega Block 'holiday ornament' set for $2.48, which will make
for excellent 'Secret Santa" and white elephant gift exchanges next year.

It's hard to find deals out here because there is SO much competition, and not
all of it is from BAYLUG members!

Hmmm.... Land Busters for $14.98 - I'd take 3 at that price!!
Paul Sinasohn