 Marketplace / Shopping / 11071
Re: Any finds at Target?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:16:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
I have hit two Targets in the past two days. The clearance aisles were not
packed with Lego as I had hoped.

What have you found?

Bryan

Stopped at my local Target on a whim yesterday, and scored several sets at 50%
off - three AT-ATs (two for someone else), two Hailfire, some Harry Potter, and
several of the first series of Star Wars minis for $1.92 each.

I might have to stop there again today... *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC