 Marketplace / Shopping / 11081
Re: Any finds at Target?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

In SE Michigan, the Goose that Laid the Golden Egg died last year
(the Target at 8 Mile and Van Dyke, Detroit), so Northland was on
my big watch list, and they went to 50% sometime late last week.
The other west side stores have not yet made that advance, it seems,
but at Northland I hopped on two Hailfire Droids and a handful of
the old MINI sets at 50% off.  Other stores still have decent stock
but are hovering around 30%.  Bruce:  Your Targets had AT-ATs, or
AT-TEs?  None of our Targets seem to have carried the AT-AT.  I got
my clutch of AT-TEs, however, from Meijer (at $30 a pop).

Both AT-AT and AT-TE.  The AT-TE were only at $42 so I passed for the moment.
Hailfires were $30, but I couldn't bring myself to buy something without a
single minifig!  Maybe if they were $15...
;-)

-->Bruce<--