 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1832 (-20)
  Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.

(...) That's awesome--I'm always looking for new ways to arm my minifigs. Gun control has no place in my brick universe! (...) If you wouldn't mind emailing them, I'd be happy to receive them. I'll even repost them on freewebs, if you'd like. Dave! (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.

(...) Wow how did I forget that. Yes there are three new weapons included. 2 psuedo ak-47s, 2 psuedo sub-machine guns, and one psuedo combat shotgun. (...) That's odd it works for me. You probably have to have cookies turned on or something stupid (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.

(...) I was afraid of that--it looked that way in the picture on Marzdistribution.com, but I was in denial. (...) Are any new weapons included? (...) Maybe they only fly in the airspace above Los Angeles? Thanks as always for the info! Dave! (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Mega Bloks Military sets found.

I was at Wal-Mart and up on the top shelf they had new Command Ops sets. So I got one. The Good: brick red "stone" bricks in 2x4 and 1x2. Oddly, even though the Vorgans attack had "stone" 2x2 bricks, this set has normal 2x2 bricks. The Bad: The (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  new Best-Lock @ Wal*Mart

at my local WM, they have 3 new Best-Lock sets, all tan/desert military: APC, Blackhawk-ish helicoptor, & tank. each is $6.??. Sets have new sandbag pc., gas tank pc., grass pc., & oddly, you assemble the minifigs now & comes with one extra hand for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

(...) Whoa! Those are awesome! -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

(...) I don't really think thats needed. They are identical to the 2x4 bricks except for the sizes. (...) Nope haven't seen those but I have definitely been looking. (...) No but it has a 'snap shut' jaw, hinges in its shoulders so they can move out (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ka-On Lee wrote: (URL) Must...have...vultur...kull...!!! -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

(...) ***snip of links*** I'm not a big fan of the Power Rangers, but these sets look to have a great assortment of pieces. The modular Zord-elements don't really do much for me, but other elements look great. Thanks for the links! Dave! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

(...) That's fantastic! Is there any way you can post a scan of the 2x2 and 1x2 bricks? And did you happen to see a $4.99 Vorgan tin? I've only spotted the knight-style tins so far, but no Vorgans locally. By the way, does the demon dragon mutant (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

(...) Naw, that's nothing to do with it really. As long as the words Tyco and Lego appear, you're golden. FWIW, I honestly think that the number of people truly interested in Tyco has dwindled radically. Given some of what TLC and MB are currently (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

(...) It does appear as though the seller is trying to get out of letting you have a set that went cheap because he carelessly misspelled 'castle' in the listing. Of course, it is possible that his dogs could have picked this time to chew up a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

As much as I hate to say it, I'd just forget about it and move on. I understand its the whole principle of the idea, but in the final analysis, evilBay will do nothing about it. I'd go ahead and put a negative feedback in tho. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

snip (...) Well it sounds like you are being quite fair to me. After all his story does sound a little fishy and I can't help but wonder if it was because the auction didn't go as high as he had hoped. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.

I picked up the Vorgan Attack set (10 US$) and in addition to the 3 orcs and big demon dragon mutant thing with hair on its back, (which is really cool and will add nicely to my demon army) there were four of the standard 2x4 "stone" bricks. What (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Screwed on eBay Again (just the facts!)

See: (URL) Subj: eBay Item # 3140270299 Tyco Super Blocks Black Castle Date: 8/4/2003 To: XXcarnes@earthlink.net I have sent you payment via paypal to the above email address. Please confirm receipt of payment and let me know when I can expect to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Mega Bloks + Bandai sets

Found while browsing a HK toys group. Some sort of Power Ranger type thing: (URL) Raider stuff: (URL) the picture don't show up just hit refresh. (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

(...) The main reason for the expense is probably the central piece and the arms and legs that hang off of them. (...) Good point. I'd say there are five completely generic parts: a 2x4 plate, a 2x6 plate, a 2x12 plate, a 6x(8 to 12) trapazoidal (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  BTR Transformers Jetfire: Improved Transformation

Hi all. Well, I've been looking over JetFire, and I've come up with a fairly simple change to make it more of a Transformer. Note that this form isn't as stable as the given transformation is... but on the other hand, it isn't as stupid-looking (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

This is off-topic for this forum, try: lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact