 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1826
Re: New "stone" brick sizes in Dragons sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
I picked up the Vorgan Attack set (10 US$) and in addition to the 3 orcs and
big demon dragon mutant thing with hair on its back, (which is really cool
and will add nicely to my demon army) there were four of the standard
2x4 "stone" bricks. What was really awesome were the four 2x2 and two
1x2 "stone" bricks.

  That's fantastic!  Is there any way you can post a scan of the 2x2 and 1x2
bricks?

I don't really think thats needed. They are identical to the 2x4 bricks except
for the sizes.

And did you happen to see a $4.99 Vorgan tin?  I've only spotted the
knight-style tins so far, but no Vorgans locally.

Nope haven't seen those but I have definitely been looking.

  By the way, does the demon dragon mutant thing have a magnet it its hand a la
the other dragons?

No but it has a 'snap shut' jaw, hinges in its shoulders so they can move out as
well as back and forth, and its feet have hinges allowing different stances.

Also, do the Vorgan minifigs have a little metal piece in
the torso?

Yes.

  Thanks for the information.  This is going to be an expensive year for me.

Yeah it is.

-Mike Petrucelli