 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1832
Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

Are any new weapons included?

Wow how did I forget that. Yes there are three new weapons included. 2 psuedo
ak-47s, 2 psuedo sub-machine guns, and one psuedo combat shotgun.

  That's awesome--I'm always looking for new ways to arm my minifigs.  Gun
control has no place in my brick universe!

See for yourself: (about 200k)
http://members.fortunecity.com/lord_insanity/nwmegblk.html

I can't see the images; Fortunecity is blocking them with its lovely logo.

That's odd it works for me. You probably have to have cookies turned on or
something stupid like that. If you want I can e-mail you the pics. It is
about 200k but it includes the inventory sheets. :-)

  If you wouldn't mind emailing them, I'd be happy to receive them.  I'll even
repost them on freewebs, if you'd like.

     Dave!