 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1833
Re: New Mega Bloks Military sets found.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:46:06 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   See for yourself: (about 200k)

Mike was kind enough to email the pictures to me for posting on an additional site to maximize viewership. Here it is.

It may be somewhat slow to load. Please note the rail elements in the 1st inventory picture. These first appeared in the Hangar 18 set Interesting...

Many thanks to Mike for sending me the images!

Dave!