 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 152
Re: Tente?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 03:21:44 GMT

I've seen the Megablocks crapola they try to pass off as a ship.  It's nowhere
even close to what Tente put out.  It's too big, blocky, and severely lacking
in features.  That, and Megablock pieces stick together about as well as
teflon.

  Hmm... Is that the new battleship you're talking about?  If so, then you must
have gotten a poor version of it, because I own four of them, and I've had _no_
trouble with weak "stick-age."  I've found, in fact, that the entire ship can
be lifted by the tower without crumbling--that's a sufficiently tight fit for
my needs.
  If you have any MegaBloks you can't bear to keep, let me know, and I'll take
them off your hands for cheap!  8^)

   Dave!