 Model Team / *457 (-20)
  Re: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hi! I got the same problem and keep getting this "You are not allowed to access this club" message. What's that all about? But I really would love to see those pictures ... I hope this will be solved soon ... Andreas (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

Hi there! (...) Good to hear that someone is actually reading the story behind my models. I must admit that when I initially visit someone's homepage, I go for the pictures first, and eventually I read the text later. (...) I liked you "mini" (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) Thanks, I'm pleased to hear that you like my models. (...) What do you mean by "similar origin"? In terms of it's origin in the spanish language or because of a relation to an alcoholic beverage? That would be GORDON's Dry Gin then, right? I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) I actually liked your text a lot. And the format of your site was also quite nice. Beautiful job on all your models! The Coke trailer looks especially well done! -H. (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

I've have greatly admired many of your creations on Brickshelf, and it's nice to see them all gathered in one place. (I clicked on your site, then hit bookmark - it took about 1.2 seconds) These are all truly amazing, and I really love the curves (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) And what a content! I love it! (even though I must say I had followed some of your updates in Brickshelf's gallery) (...) Even though I read your explanation for the name, and my own (el_gordo) has a somehow similar origin, I must say I could (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) *drool*...I wish I could leave that many models assembled at once. I hadn't seen the Mercedes 300SL yet...beautiful car, beautiful model. All your models are great too...I especially like the super-realistic BMW. I hope you'll finish the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Finally! My own homepage WITH actual content.

(...) The amazing El Caracho has revealed himself! I have looked at your brickshelf galleries many times. All your models are simply breathtaking. Thanks very much for posting the link to your website! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  RE: LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Hey Dennis I was able to view the club yesterday, but I went back today to join and it says "You are not allowed to access this club" What's up? Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with HMF 1580 loading crane

"Dennis Bosman" <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message news:GonzoB.1uv@lugnet.com... (...) DFA-C (...) rear axle? I assume it is one of those ones where the whole axle rotates around a central point as opposed to the usual kingpin setup? What (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with HMF 1580 loading crane

I've uploaded some pictures of one of my latest models, the MAN 33.414 DFA-C 6x6 tipper truck with loading crane: (URL) the future I will upload pictures of models via this way. I doesn't costs me a lot of time. Building a website section takes an (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

Join the club: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: DAF FAK 95.360 8x2/4 skip truck

(...) It is good to see another skip truck on the web - I know exactly what you mean when you say about being amazed the first time the skip loads successfully onto the lorry! What are the 12V motors you refer to BTW? I don't think I've come across (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Important: Maybe a misunderstanding in the ISCC rules

Hello, Maybe a misunderstanding in the rules for the ISCC causes less entries. There is the sentence: "Do not send in contributions that are already known, as we want original works." It only means, that the entries need to were unknown or were not (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  DAF FAK 95.360 8x2/4 skip truck

And here's the DAF as well. Please visit (URL) on 'several trucks' and there you will find the DAF. Dennis Bosman (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Volvo NL12 with conveyor belt trailer, scale 1:13

I have translated the text of the Volvo NL12 into English. If you would like to know more about this model, please read the English text. (URL) easy to find this model: enter my homepage and scroll the quickmenu. There you will find ‘No 27: Volvo (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Well Jennifer, just have patience! First I have to take more pictures of my 6x6 MAN (more detailed images). I have some plans to build a 3 axle Nooteboom drawbar trailer behind it, but I'm short in blue plates and bricks. My idea was to build a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

(...) it (...) Interesting - I've just visited the website again and this didn't happen - I think the original behaviour is caused by running Pop-Up Stopper since someone suggested it a few weeks ago on Lugnet. It is quite a handy program once (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Hi Dennis, I've just visited the website and think it is far easier to use now; that it doesn't create new windows when you go from (URL) and then from the main page to the English version is a good thing too. I'm looking forward to seeing the MAN (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Hi Jennifer, Check out my website once again. I’ve changed the script a little so the menubar will appear on top of your screen. The window is still fixed and I will keep it like this. I think it’s layout is much better than the older version of my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact