 Model Team / *292 (-20)
  New Website

Hello Lego enthusiasts out there I just have launched a new website: (URL) called it "Engineering with ABS" and it features various models of construction and mining equipment as well as material handling and others. Have a look at it and feel free (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) Well, it took me longer than I thought it would to get pics taken and put up, and even then it's hardly a revolutionary application (although I'm putting them to *PROPER* use)[Grin&Duck].... on the other hand it's hardly a standard width, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) Yes, this is what we all seem to like. In my eyes this is at least the best set since 5571 - maybe even better! It got my 100% vote. (...) I have made some small chances to give room for the legs of a technic figure. Additionally the seat had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews)

  New MOC: 8 wide custom hatchback

After reading (URL) I was inspired to build the ultimate rice-boy hatchback. (URL) rice burner is loaded: lowered; chrome, extra-wide rims; chin spoiler; side skirts; giant spoiler; extra-wide fenders; racing seats; pinstripes; racing stripes; (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam)

  New MOC: 8 wide VW Beetle

While I was sorting, I came across arches and couldn't stop the fenders flashing through my head without building a Beetle at the same scale as my other cars. As always, the doors open. The front seats fold forward to let passengers into the back. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam) !!

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

In lugnet.modelteam, Frank Filz writes: <rampant, wanton snippage> (...) [grin] Gimme a week. :) KMaynes (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) I just got mine Friday and built it, and I mostly agree with Larry's ratings (though I would actually rate playability a bit higher, it's fragile, but does hold together if you don't stress it too much). (...) I did try a Creator minifig, and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews)

  [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

Set: 3451 "Sopwith Camel" Model Team (billed as "Sculpture" on the LD website) Rating date: 2 Jun 2001 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek Story (ala adequate.com) Dateline: Somewhere in France, late 1918... Gee Willikers do I hate mud! France has a LOT of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Neat Streeter

(...) You know of the excistens of (URL) ? /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Neat Streeter

(...) Nice job Braith. Now if Lego brought out Model Team sets like that... pete.w (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Neat Streeter

Hi folks, After a long time on the shelf, I have finally taken some pics of my pride and joy... a Model Team inspired Street Machine. Features include opening bonnet, boot and doors, working V8, rear suspension, flex system steering and lots of (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sopwith Camel

(...) I have to concur on this point, but in the past Model Team stuff has been all vehicles. While it goes without saying that the UCS and Sopwith definitly fall into this category, How does on classify a dragon? The minifig and Statue of Liberty (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Sopwith Camel

(...) While it may not be officially so, as far as I'm concerned, the UCS sets and the sculptures - particularily <set:3451> (let's see how long it takes for _that_ to work... <hehheh>) - ARE Model Team sets. Bring on the Model Team aircraft!!! (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Sopwith Camel

There is another thread going about the new Sopwith Camel saculpture that will be offered by Lego Shop at Home. The reason I come here is this: Can the new sculpture be considered Model Team, or must it be classified otherwise? I realize this is a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Yet Another Technic Creation

Hello again folks, I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck with a hook lift system which allows the tipping and loading/unloading of skips (dumpsters). As well as the (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.modelteam) !!

  Re: MOC by a German: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL

Looks cool, but I wouldn't pay DM 500 for it.... (some $220,-) Duq "Jean-Marc Détraz" <moratel@auracomNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:GCKpAo.87G@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  MOC by a German: Mercedes-Benz 300 SL

Hello, Look at this beautiful MB 300 SL (URL) It's an eBay-link but that is where I found the Pic. Enjoy and Leave a comment. IMO it is a fantastic model and very unusual. Jean-Marc (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Truck MOCs by an anonymous german LEGO fan (model team scale)

Oooooh, NIIIICE trucks! Those pics will give me some great ideas for the extra 5591s and 5571s I have! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 5571 wheels vs. 5563 wheels?

(...) I'm working on a mobile crane. Its not really a Model Team project, its more of a Technic MindStorms thing. I'm trying to reproduce as much of the mechanics of a mobile crane I can, rather then model any particular crane. As for the wheels, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 5571 wheels vs. 5563 wheels?

Crane?? Tell me more! Any preview pics? Duq "Derek Raycraft" <djr@klg.com> wrote in message news:GBzwnM.Gq@lugnet.com... (...) to try (...) right (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact