 Model Team / 284
Re: Neat Streeter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:37:46 GMT

On Mon, 21 May 2001 04:45:57 GMT, "Braith Garden"
<braith@mech.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

Hi folks,

After a long time on the shelf, I have finally taken some pics of my pride
and joy...
a Model Team inspired Street Machine.
Features include opening bonnet, boot and doors, working V8, rear
suspension, flex system steering and lots of detail.

Check it out at...
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=61568&a=443417&f=0

Nice, very nice!

Please excuse the crudeness of my site, it's just for displaying photos, but
it does the trick.  Let me know what you think!

You know of the excistens of http://www.brickshelf.com ?

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/