 Model Team / 275
Re: Truck MOCs by an anonymous german LEGO fan (model team scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:06:56 GMT

Oooooh, NIIIICE trucks!  Those pics will give me some great ideas for the extra
5591s and 5571s I have!

Holger Matthes wrote:

Hi all,

just recently there was uploaded a new picture gallery showing many many own
created trucks in the classic model team style. The builder is so far unknown,
he even didn't post at the german forum so far ;-((

But enjoy the pictures at: http://195.88.140.13/gallery/g68/

Regards,

Holger ...from Germany

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner