 Model Team / *1242 (-20)
  Bram and Adrian's Jeep Cherokee in Jeep World

(URL) November's issue of Jeep World, a UK magazine includes this short article about the Jeep Adrian and I built a while ago: (URL) More info and photos can be found at: (URL) site> or (URL) page>. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  I think I just wet myself.

This ain't mine, but this is a motorcycle you wouldn't want to miss. I couldn't find any post of it on Lugnet, so I'm sorry if this is a double post. Excuse me while I go change my pants. (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Nice work! I really like the "Brain Buster", especially the non-concentric driven pendular rear axle. Something to bear in mind for future designs I think :-) Jennifer (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Multiple MOCs: Technic - Modem Team Hybrid

Hi, I set up an account at MOCPages and posted some of my recent creations there. Among my feature presentations are the following (intentionally) highly recognizable cross of Technic sets with their model-team-ish counterparts: (3 URLs) There are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: MOC: KONECRANES 60 ton Container Crane - Prototype Complete

Hi everyone, (2 URLs) I have now finished the description of my project of the Container Crane, please visit my site and read more about it, including a lot of pictures and videos. (URL) Welcome on my site, Anders Gaasedal - LEGO Mobile Cranes (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

Hi Dennis It's good to see that you found the time to put an english description of your Menck online - great model! After I took the pictures of my Mountaineer and the T 282 outside I must say that everything else just isn't the right thing for a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

(...) Hi Dennis, I guess a lot of us have been waiting for the description of this fantastic model. Once again you have shown us, that nothing is impossible. Congratulation to this very fine detailled model. And the photowork is very nice, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

(...) Wonderful model, Dennis! Like I said on Lowlug, I really like the bucket, and it looks fantastic with the Scania low-loader. One thing I'd say though is that the geared motors aren't all that bad - (URL) my CC2800> uses a single geared motor (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Bosman wrote: <snip> (...) Very nice!!! This is a great, professional-looking model. Outstanding work, Dennis! It really looks great on the Scania LS111. The detail in the model is great. It looks so real, especially (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Menck M154 excavator on scale 1:13

Three months ago I added a (URL) new model> to my website. (URL) Eventually I found some time to finish my story about the Menck excavator. I also made same extra pictures in a quarry about which I'm very satisfied. It was the first model which I (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Legoland California

Ok I'm sure I'm not the first person to post Legoland pictures on brickshelf but here they are. Having just visited Legoland for the first time I just had to share. All three of my kids had a great time. Even the wife was impressed with Miniland. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Dennis, Yep, it took a lot of time to setup the crane and get some nice shots, but as you said, its all worth it, when the pictures are great. But I think it almost took more time to setup and photograph, than building the model. As the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Amazing! This definately is the hightest LEGO crane at the moment. I saw the beams bends a lot: (URL) But while the boom is not that wide it doesn't have a lot a torsion. I suggest you needed a lot of time to set it up but all efforts resulted (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) You are right Vineet, long booms do allow for some bending. But that is not restricted to LEGO, the boom on (URL) this monster> sags noticably in the middle. However most of that is due to "play" in the pin joints between the boom sections. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Thank you very mutch,coming soon with new photos Bye Fabione "vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:I1IK09.H28@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Alfred, I hope you got your jaw back in place again:-) About the load, it is not cabable of lifting that much, because of the poor stability in that height, Im just glad I had it setup outside in full height and got some nice pictures of (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

Very nice model! And good height too! I'd have thought an arm that high would be a bit weak, since it would probably allow for some bending. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) snip (...) Holy crap! My jaw dropped out when I went to your site. This thing is huge! Great work! Now lets see you load it up... :) -Alfred (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi ROSCO, Im sorry about that, but I have to see if I could break the 5 meter barrier. But I'll quess you should be able to exceed 5 meters since your platform is wider than mine, and my largest problem is the stability. Im looking forward to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Well done Anders! Looks like I'll have to be content with the longest straight boom. Maybe I'll try for more than 5.2m with the luffing jib, but probably not. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact