 MediaWatch / 1148
Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:11:59 GMT

Congratulations, Eric, on the media exposure. As always, great work. Here are some screen captures I took:

One of many items presented to Conan
The Bust
Side-by-side comparison
They had a camel and clowns, too!
Conan appears very pleased (as does the camel!)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
The Count Says: “Celebrate the night in eblockvillage!”