 MediaWatch / 1145
Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:53:51 GMT

Congrats, eric.  I'll Tivo the show Wed morning, but I don't really have a way
of getting it onto a computer.  @8^/  Hope someone else can grab stills.

Looking forward to seeing the bust.  What will the scale be?  Will the hair be
all-orange?  Only time (or eric) will tell.

Rock on,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith