 MediaWatch / 1147
Re: LEGO, Conan O'Brien, TODAY SHOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Harshbarger wrote:
Folks, wanted to give everyone a heads up to this before the fact so
maybe someone out there can get some nifty screen captures for me...

On the NBC TODAY SHOW, Wednesday morning (not sure what time the actual
segment will air), there will be a segment with Conan O'Brien. It will
highlight his upcoming 10th anniversary show on the same network.

The Today show folks are supposed to be giving Conan a 'LEGO bust' of
himself (his head modelled out of LEGO bricks).

I built that bust for them late last week. I plan to make a webpage
about it after the segment airs. It was all extremely 'last minute'.

So, keep your eyes open and your video recorders warm... we'll see if
the LEGO creation actually gets some decent airtime (without getting
dropped and smashed).

Cool Eric, I just watched it on TV, it was brief but they did get a shot of it.
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it on your site.

jt