 Marketplace / Theory / 837
Re: X.com... good idea, lousy execution?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:50:56 GMT

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:07:30 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Note that if someone says "it worked fine 2 weeks ago" that doesn't
count, that was then... this is now. X may be in an exponential growth
curve so I'm interested in TODAY's experiences. Or at least yesterdays,
anyway.

Can't help you then.  We got 13 referrals to our account, but that was
probably at least a couple weeks ago.

What I can say is that since then I have made 2 purchases with my
X.com visa checkcard, without a hitch.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?