 Marketplace / Theory / 905
Re: X.com... good idea, good execution?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I am a lot happier with X now, things seem to be working great. No glitches • and
everything has happened as it is supposed to. My ATM card worked, and they
rebated the fee just like promised without me needing to ask.

Also, I found out that X uses PROFILE(r)/Anywhere underneath.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/991222/pa_sanchez_1.html

P/A is a product of Sanchez Computer Associates Inc., a Safeguard spinoff. And
I'm a Sanchez and Safeguard stockholder, so I feel better about it all. :-)

++Lar

I am loving getting paid for auctions and shipping the product the same day
the auction is over!  I haven't gotten my ATM card yet, but I can tell I am
going to continue to love this thing.

Mike Poindexter