 Marketplace / Theory / 774
Re: Insane prices.... nothing new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:36:23 GMT

Not me - I've bought TWO 2000 sets so far - 2 Flash Speeders, for the green
parts ;-)

Doug Finney wrote:

Oh, and regarding those "nuts" who bid more than MSRP for 2000 sets before
they showed up in their local stores... How many people rushed out and
payed full price for them as soon as they could find them, knowing full well
they'd turn up on sale for 20% off within a month or two? Same lunacy,
different price point IMO. :-)

Doug